A limited number Mansion tours are available during Sensory Friendly Family Morning.
To purchase a Mansion tour in advance, please contact the Group Reservations office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.799.8688.
What to Expect
Due to COVID-19, the Mansion tour is different from past tours our guests may be familiar with. As your family decides as to whether the Mansion tour is the right fit for you, please note the following:
- The Mansion tour is a brief walk through of only the first floor of the Mansion.
- There is no talking by the guide inside the Mansion during the tour. The tour guide will not answer questions while inside the house.
- Before and after the tour, the guide will provide information about the home and answer questions.
- Mount Vernon requires the use of face coverings when in indoor locations, such as the Mansion. Review our face covering policy.
- Approximately 12 people are allowed inside the Mansion during a tour.