Rediscover George Washington's Mount Vernon
Enhance your classroom teaching with engaging distance learning programs designed to deepen students' understanding of George Washington, Mount Vernon, and life in the 18th century, while enhancing their critical thinking skills.
These programs are developed specifically for online learning and to virtually connect students and teachers with Mount Vernon estate, staff experts, and 18th-century primary sources from within the private collections.
How to Register for Distance Learning Programs
- Reservations by Phone or Online: All programs are reserved through our online registration link below or through our Groups Reservation Department and run through Webex Video Conference Platform.
- Program links will be sent out upon registration confirmation.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks before the scheduled program.
Special Discounts for Title One Schools
- Qualified Title One schools nationwide registering for any of these special distance learning programs will receive a full discount on the program!
- This discount is made possible through the generosity of the Ford Motor Company Fund.
- More information is available during the registration process.