Inquiry Questions to Consider
Use these inquiry questions to spark analysis while teaching with Be Washington
- What does good leadership look like?
- Why is it difficult to work with people who have multiple perspectives? How might it be rewarding? Additionally - how does a person’s experience impact their viewpoints and decisions?
- How does one create a powerful government while protecting the liberties of its citizens?
- How do the citizens of the United States impact how it functions? Why do citizen voices matter?
- How do Washington's decisions in Be Washington affect the system of the United States government? How did Washington set precedents for presidencies to come?