- Free, Unlimited Daytime Admission
- Express member entry at the Mansion
- Advanced Notice and Priority Ticketing for special events and lectures
- 10% Discount at The Inn and Pavilion (excludes ticketed dinners)
- 10% Discount at The Mount Vernon Shops (limited exclusions apply including distilled spirits)
- 20% off estate jewelry in the month of February
- 20% off during the month of August
- Subscription to Mount Vernon Magazine Learn more
- Audio Tour for the historic area and museums
- Mount Vernon Guidebook (in-person pick up only
- Exclusive Members-Only Lunch and Fellowship Series
- Access to Live Streaming Lectures
Discover the Home of George and Martha Washington
Open 365 days a year, Mount Vernon is located just 15 miles south of Washington DC.
There's So Much to See
From the mansion to lush gardens and grounds, intriguing museum galleries, immersive programs, and the distillery and gristmill. Spend the day with us!
Farmer, Soldier, Statesman, and Husband
Discover what made Washington "first in war, first in peace and first in the hearts of his countrymen".
Did You Know?
The Mount Vernon Ladies Association has been maintaining the Mount Vernon Estate since they acquired it from the Washington family in 1858.
Ace Your American History Class
Need help with homework? Our Digital Encyclopedia has all of the answers students and teachers need.
The Library of the First President
The Washington Library is open to all researchers and scholars, by appointment only.