On the Farm from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.:
- Watch costumed historic trades interpreters produce 18th-century goods.
- Learn about George Washington's innovative farming practices.
- Visit a reconstructed cabin for an enslaved family.
- Meet some of Mount Vernon's animals.
In the Historic Area:
- Learn about seeds and sundials in the 18th century from 9am - 3:30pm.
- Enjoy Music of the Revolution on the Bowling Green at 10:15am, 1:00pm, & 2:30pm.
- Discover experimentation with plants through movement on the Bowling Green at 9:30am & 11:45am.
- Participate in the People of Mount Vernon Spotlight Program by the Coach House at 11:00am & 1:45pm.
Limited Mansion Access
Due to COVID-19, access to the Mansion is limited.
A limited number of tickets for the Mansion tour will be available at the ticket window on the day of your visit on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last.
Please note that schedule is subject to change.